To Transmission City
Transmission City is locally owned and operated by the Bremer Family. We have been serving the transmission needs of our customers since 1977.
We are proud to be a family-owned business and are dedicated to 100% Customer Satisfaction. We perform only the highest quality and only the necessary repairs, no more, no less. We continue to seek advanced training as it is an ongoing endeavor to better serve our customers needs.
You are always welcome to talk to us about any automotive problems or questions you may have. We will gladly offer our help or advice to provide you with solutions. We value your confidence in us as your transmission specialist and appreciate your business.
Request a consultation
Road Test & Scan
BASIC VEHICLE DIAGNOSTIC INCLUDES:
- Checking the fluid level and condition for contamination and wear particles.
- Attaching sophisticated scan tools to the onboard diagnostic system and & interface with computers, to monitor proper operation and search for malfunction codes.
- Any codes in memory are recorded for further in-depth testing and diagnosis.
- A road test is performed to evaluate every function the transmission is capable of performing and evaluate the mechanical and hydraulic systems for proper operation.
- A lift check for leaks and all mechanical and electrical connections to determine what service will be necessary.
Here at Transmission City, we have the latest technology and equipment for any transmission repair service on any make and model vehicle. We have the expertise to determine if a problem is electrical or a hydraulic control issue that can be repaired without a complete rebuild. Custom rebuilds, Heavy duty, and high-performance rebuilds are available, which are all done in-house. We love working on old and new custom cars. Come see us today!
Routine tune-ups are required on all vehicles. GENERAL MOTORS, FORD, CHRYSLER and other automobile manufacturers publish time schedules for these services. At Transmission City in Sandy, we can perform your tune-ups and routinely scheduled services to keep your vehicle’s factory warranty in effect
TIMING BELT SERVICE
It is recommended to get your timing belt changed every 100,00 miles.
When it comes to cars, we know the importance of keeping them on the road. At Transmission City, we do our best to get you and your car back together again as soon as possible. Our services include fuel systems, coolant systems, electrical systems, steering and suspension, and anything else engine related. Whether you are having drive-train issues, needing new brakes, or the A/C isn’t working properly, we can help. Basically, if you have a car and it has a problem, we can fix it!
Hours of Operation: M-F 8am-6pm
What Our Clients Say About Us